“Mostly Superstar Films Don’t Have Anything To Do For Actresses” – Vidya


Vidya Balan is an actress who can be the sole driving force of a film. With her release Bobby Jasoos gearing up for release, at a recent event Vidya was asked whether the reason behind not signing any films with the Khans is because she enjoys wholesome attention in her film. Combating it the actress replied, “If I get a good script which calls for something to do for me, I will definitely take it up.”
On asking her whether she agrees that the general norm of Superstars’ films is lesser bandwidth for actresses, Vidya said, “Mostly that’s the case. But, to add on, I don’t think of others. I only think of me.”
Vidya Balan on Bobby Jasoos Blog Launch Event
There was also talks of Vidya’s pregnancy news which the actress denied all over again. Currently busy with the promotions of Bobby Jasoos, the actress started her own gossip blog as a part of promotional activity for the film.

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

@AR Akash. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget